Our aim is to help leaders cultivate a SELF-LEADERSHIP MINDSET.
“The single biggest way to impact an organisation is to focus on leadership development. There is almost no limit to the potential of an organisation that recruits good people, raises them up as leaders and continually develops them.” – John Maxwell
What is a self-leadership mindset?
Leaders with a self-leadership mindset have an awareness of their own strengths and those areas that require further development. They hold themselves accountable for a high standard of performance.
These types of leaders understand how their beliefs and mindset are elevating or limiting their performance and the results they achieve. They actively cultivate a balanced perspective and a growth mindset, so they can bring their full creativity intelligence and problem solving to each situation.
Rather than pointing the finger and creating a blame culture, a leader with a self-leadership mindset will look in the mirror and establish what they need to do to improve their own performance and results, while encouraging self-leadership within their own team. This is achieved by utilising a coaching style of leadership; asking probing questions, rather than just giving the solution. Through this method, a team of critical thinkers is established who problem-solve, rather than relying on their leader to provide all the answers.
Our transformational Leadership Development Programme comprises of eight workshops over three modules, which are typically held 2-3 weeks apart. This is to help balance the momentum of learning while allowing enough time to embed new knowledge and skills.
Module One – Developing a self-leadership mindset
- Workshop 1: Establishing a self-leadership mindset
- Workshop 2: Understanding how to leverage your contribution
- Workshop 3: Assertive communication: a foundation for influence and coaching
Module Two – Unlocking the keys to deliberate leadership
- Workshop 1: Leadership versus Management
- Workshop 2: Are your leadership strategies multipliers or diminishers?
- Workshop 3: Developing my team using daily performance conversations
Module Three – How to manage your important resources – time, attention and focus
- Workshop 1: Building a life that excites you and uncovering your Highest Life Priorities
- Workshop 2: Managing your time deliberately and effectively
Your learning outcomes
At the end of the programme, you will:
- Understand how your beliefs, stories and mindset drive results and performance;
- Discover what ‘living above the line’ really means and the true meaning of ownership, accountability and responsibility;
- Identify what your greatest contribution to a team, company, organisation is and how this can be leveraged;
- Master your influence and strengthen relationships through assertive communication;
- Understand the difference between operational management and strategic leadership, and how to lead deliberately;
- Understand strategies to multiply talent and productivity;
- Have more confidence in your coaching skills and applying these to effective performance conversations;
- Understand how to become more effective and know where to put your focus, attention and energy to manage finite resources.
Our promise to you
We don’t offer an off the shelf solution. Our training programmes are designed with you in mind; we are passionate about designing, developing and delivering business-specific training aligned with your own organisation’s values, vision and strategic goals.
If you want to see a mindset shift, build an empowered team who are accountable, creative and effective, get in touch with us today.